On the West Side of the Valley
West Catholic High School is located on a sprawling 44-acre campus in the northwest corner of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Highlights of our campus include the Henry J. & Cheryl L. Makarewicz Academic Learning Center, the St. Maria Goretti Chapel, the St. John Paul II Adoration Chapel, a prayer garden, updated athletic facilities, an esports lab and more.
Facility Use Application
The West Catholic Facility Use Application is made for the use of facilities in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Catholic Secondary Schools of Greater Grand Rapids. By submitting this application, you agree to the following regulations:
- To submit to the established policies of priority use that may result in some cancellations
- To indemnify and pay the Catholic Secondary Schools for any damage to, loss or theft of school
property during the applicant’s use of the building
- To furnish bond covering liability and property damage, if required, to the Michigan Catholic Conference
- To enforce no smoking or selling of tobacco products on the West Catholic school grounds
- The projected use does not discriminate against any person or group
- The renting organization’s activities must be in line with the mission of the Catholic Church and West Catholic High School
Applications should be submitted to the school at least four (4) weeks prior to the event. By submitting this application, you are agreeing to a $100 non-refundable security deposit which will be charged upon confirmation of the requested date(s). Checks should be made payable to West Catholic High School – Rental.
Steps for Reserving West Catholic Facility
1. Complete application – Click to Apply
2. Read through the Terms and Conditions (need to agree on the application) – Terms and Conditions
3. Call our Main Office to confirm the date(s) are available at (616) 233-5900
4. Pay the $100 non-refundable security deposit
Any questions or cancellations can be directed to the WC Facilities Office at (616) 233-5993.