Summer Strength & Conditioning Workouts to Begin June 16
We are excited to announce that our summer strength and conditioning workouts will begin on Tuesday, June 16. We have switched gears this year and will be utilizing CPR to provide strength and conditioning workouts for our athletes. This service is free to every enrolled student at West Catholic High School!
Summer strength and conditioning workouts will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
- Female Athletes: 8-9:30 a.m. reporting to the main ticket booth
- Male Athletes: 10-11:30 a.m. reporting to the main ticket booth
Please keep in mind the following items:
- All workouts are optional.
- All workouts will take place outdoors.
- Anyone who either has a fever or is showing other symptoms of being ill are expected to stay home.
- All participants will be screened and attendance logged at the beginning of each workout.
- All participants and coaches will be expected to maintain 6 feet social distance at all times.
- All participants must bring their own water bottles. Drinking fountains will not be available.
- The handicap bathroom will be available. This is only to be used in case of an emergency. All athletes are expected to sanitize their hands before they enter and upon leaving.
- Locker rooms will be off-limits. Participants must arrive dressed and ready for the workout and immediately leave the WC facilities upon completion of the workout.
- We will be cleaning any equipment used in between sessions.
- With workouts being held outside, the strenuous nature of the exercises involved and the mandated 6 feet social distancing, we are not requiring masks.
- MHSAA June 1 guidelines linked here.
- All participants should wear tennis shoes.
- With outdoor workouts, there is the potential for inclement weather. We will communicate with you via TeamSnap. Please be on the lookout to sign up for communication.