School Counseling Updates
- As a service to students and families, NACAC is providing this online tool as a central resource for information about changes in college admission events, deposit dates, and more as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
Course Registration (2020-2021 School Year):
- Course request sheets and AP contracts that were signed by a parent/guardian can be scanned and emailed to Mrs. Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do if you struggle over break:
- Resources can be found on the Personal/Social Resources page on our website.
- School Counselors will continue to check email regularly. We are here for all of you!
- Coronavirus Resources:
- Coping with Coronavirus Anxiety (Harvard Medical School)
- 7 Science-Based Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety (The Conversation)
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 (CDC)
- Complete Mental Health Guide During COVID-19 Pandemic (Peak Resilience)
- Manage Anxiety and Stress (CDC)
- Coronavirus: 8 Ways to Look After Your Mental Health (MHE)