In order to practice and compete, all student-athletes must have a physical form on file. In preparation for the 2021-2022 school year, please download the form below and return a completed copy to the athletic department:
Please note: Current-year physicals must be given on or after April 15 of the previous school year.
Track & Field
Congratulations to our girls track and field team for placing second at their conference meet on Friday! Congratulations to the boys who had five All-Conference athletes and the girls who had four All-Conference athletes from Friday night!
Congrats to the girls tennis team who tied for second on Friday at the conference tournament! The following student-athletes placed first and won their flight:
- Shannon Russell and Reagan Nauta at 2 Doubles
- Brooke Tietz and Hannah Nelson at 3 Doubles
- Liv Vallone and Karlie Kurlenda at 4 Doubles
- Girls soccer begins their conference tournament this week
- Girls tennis competes at Regionals this Thursday
- Boys and girls track and field will compete at Regionals on Friday
Best of luck to all our teams this week!