KCTC Remote Learning
Kent County Tech Center will be moving to remote learning starting Nov. 18, 2020, through Dec. 8, 2020.
- Virtual instruction will consist of synchronous learning (Zoom/Google Classroom) five days a week and/or asynchronous (recorded or online material) learning to accommodate students with a conflict due to their local school schedule.
- Class schedule is as follows:
- 1st session - 7 a.m.
- 2nd session - 9:30 a.m.
- 3rd session - 12 p.m.
- Attendance will be taken and recorded based on type of student engagement. Attendance is still an important professional behavior and will be an expectation.
- For students that are unable to participate in a virtual setting, instructors may be able to provide packets with instructional material and follow up with phone calls.
Students, remember the following "Going Pro" behaviors:
- Having your work done on time - same as if we were in person
- Being on time to Zoom/Google class
- Letting the teacher know if there is something preventing you from fully participating