GRCC Job Training Program
Online Information Session for GRCC Job Training Programs
Date: April 27, 2020
Time: 10-11 a.m.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT (Zoom)
Learn about the different certification programs offered by Grand Rapids Community College. During the one-hour session you will:
- Get an overview of the programs.
- Find out what kind of jobs people completing these programs get
- What different types of funding might be available.
- What you need to do to apply.
- Take a virtual tour of our labs, including the Automotive Lab, Construction Lab, Welding Lab and the Computer Support Lab. The tour does NOT include the Machine Tool/CNC Lab (located in the Applied Technology Center).
If you are unable to attend this online information session, you can call 616-234-3800 to be connected with a Career Coach, who will provide information about GRCC's programs.