Faith is for EveryoneAt West Catholic, we welcome parents and community members to be part of the faith experience. Receive enrichment through our family speaker series, offer your time or talents to help plan faith-based events or support our entire community through prayer in our adoration chapel.
The Faith Boosters group supports the efforts of the Campus Minister by assisting in initiatives that encourage and strengthen faith formation among the student body at school, within their families and at their home parishes.
Examples of past and current Faith Boosters activities/events include:
- Promoting retreats (Kairos, Life Force, etc.)
- Planning the Family Speaker Series
- Planning activities for feast days of the saints
- Increasing awareness of the daily eucharistic adoration in school
- Promoting the Senior All-Night Prayer vigil
- Preparing St. John Paul II Feast Day events
- Planning activities to celebrate the seasons of our liturgical calendar (Advent, Christmas, Lent, Easter, etc.)
- Exploring new opportunities and ideas to engage students in their faith
We are never too old to learn or to grow our faith. Each year, West Catholic offers a Family Speaker Series to our entire community. Local and national presenters will speak on a variety of educational and faith-based topics.
For more information, visit grwestcatholic.org/speakerseries.