Monday, May 31 - No school - Memorial Day
Tuesday, June 1
- 1st-hour exam - 9-10:15 a.m.
- 2nd-hour exam - 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Wednesday, June 2
- 3rd-hour exam - 9-10:15 a.m.
- 4th-hour exam - 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Thursday, June 3
- 5th-hour exam - 9-10:15 a.m.
- 6th-hour exam - 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Friday, June 4
- 7th-hour exam - 9-10:15 a.m.
- Scheduled make-up exams (due to illness, etc.) - 10:30 a.m.
During exam week, there will be busing available at the regular times in the morning (even though we start at 9 a.m.). There will be no busing home after exams. Students need to be in uniform for exams. Students do not have to report for a study hall. Students are not allowed to reschedule exams for convenience (ex. student doesn't want to come for one exam on a particular day).