Deadline to Submit Senior Pictures for the Yearbook is Nov. 4
Attention Seniors: The deadline for turning in senior pictures and kindergarten pictures is fast approaching. Everything must be turned in by Monday, Nov. 4, 2019.
No late pictures will be accepted. If you do not turn in a senior picture, the picture from your school ID will be your yearbook picture. Don’t let that happen to you!
Requirements for senior picture:
- Size: 2” x 3” COLOR photo (NO Black & White, Sepia, etc.) Digital file at 300 dpi is preferred
- Pose: Head-and-shoulder shot looking at the camera. No full body shots.
- Background: Traditional, neutral (blue, gray, brown), & solid background only
- Clothing: Both: Solid colored top (no strips, patterns, etc.) Girls: Modest tops with sleeves. No tank tops. Boys: Sweater and tie or sports coat and tie.
- Other: Absolutely no hands to face in pose, no fade or reflection effects, no extreme close-ups, no "nature" shots.
Please send all senior pictures and kindergarten pictures, as well as any questions, to Ms. Critchett, at email@example.com. Digital pictures are preferred, but hard copies can be brought to room 301.