Our MissionStrength training taught with fundamental, universal and inclusive principles of health and wellness, so that every member of our community may have the opportunity to develop a strong mind, body and soul.
Universal Component: Our program is designed in a way so the strength training or any exercise component can be effectively modified, taught, coached and executed by anyone within our community.
Inclusive Component: Our program is for every single student that walks through the school doors or into the weight room. All are welcome and we hold a strict open-door policy.
Our program has the capacity to impact each student in our school. One of the keys to its success is how the fundamental principles are taught universally; everyone is learning the same important foundations, but maybe in slightly different ways.
Falcon Strength Program Objectives and Purpose:
- We will continually build a high school strength and performance program that is impactful to our students, student athletes, families and community members
- We train to reduce risk of injury
- We train to improve human performance
- We train to learn lifelong health and wellness principles
- We train to learn and reinforce aspects of a winning culture via a holistic model (Physical and Emotional IQ)
- We reinforce departmental teamwork (sports medicine, administration, teaching staff, support staff)