All A's Walk 2021
The All A's Walk is scheduled for Thursday, October 7, 2021. This important annual fundraiser raises money to aid the hundreds of students who benefit from tuition assistance each year in addition to helping reduce tuition costs for all students. This year, we are working to reach our goal of $60,000, but we need your help! If you are interested in making a contribution, please reach out to a West Catholic student or visit our All A's Walk fundraising page.
Walk info for students and parents:
- On Thursday, we will be walking to St. Ann's Home where we will walk around the building while praying a decade of the rosary. We will then return to West Catholic.
- Students will have to check out at WC after the walk, then they are free to leave.
- The first group should arrive back at the school around 9:35 a.m. and the last group is expected to arrive around 10:30 a.m. (these times are approximate for planning rides home).
- There will be no busing home on Thursday after the walk.
- For the safety of those still walking, the Richmond hill driveway will be closed. Please enter/exit the school parking lot at the Bristol Ave entrance.
- Students should be prepared to walk in the rain if necessary. If there is lightning, additional information will be sent out regarding alternate plans no later than 24 hours in advance of the walk.