2020 Summer Camps

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Due to COVID-19 and the recommendations of the CDC and our government officials, we are postponing or canceling our June summer camps:

Sports Camps - We are hoping to run our camps in July. Updated dates will be posted HERE. If you have already signed your child up for a camp and the new date does not work for your family, please email Megan Pittman at meganpittman@grwestcatholic.org.

Fine Arts Camp - Canceled

Band Camp - TBD; We will continue to share more information as final decisions are made.