Enter to learn. Leave to serve.
Plan to Pray for our Seniors
Senior All–Night Prayer Vigil: May 24-25, 2017
- A unique part of Graduation at West Catholic is the opportunity to participate as a faith community in an eight hour Prayer Vigil in honor of the Senior Class. The Prayer Vigil is offered in conjunction with the Senior All-Night Party. It offers parents, grandparents, siblings, friends, and all those who are part of the West Catholic community a time to reflect and pray for our seniors.
- The prayer vigil will be held in the Maria Goretti Chapel (with entrance from the hallway outside the cafeteria) beginning at 9 pm on Wednesday, May 24, until 5 am on Thursday, May 25.
- Visitors will have the opportunity for private prayer and adoration in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Senior prayer intentions and pictures will also be present in the chapel. Visitors are encouraged to write and leave personal notes to any senior. (Writing material will be available)
- Everyone is invited to come whenever convenient and stay as long as they like. It is a very peaceful, meaningful experience and will provide long-lasting benefits to our seniors. Please come and be a part of this very special tradition,
Senior Parents: If you would like to anchor an hour, or have questions, please call or email Sue McCartney (email@example.com 560-6427)