In the interest of increased security for student work, we’ve adopted a password tool that allows students to create a private network password that is 100% confidential.
What you need to know:
- This password, like the one you have now, is a ‘single sign on’ password that will provide access to most major systems: iBoss / Network, Google Apps (mail, drive etc.) and Moodle.
- Student Infinite Campus password will NOT change, unless a student chooses to change it so they align. (see instructions below)
- At this time, Naviance accounts will NOT be affected.
- You will have to enter the new password on any device you use to access those accounts such as personal phone, home computer etc.
- No one will have access to your password; not even diocesan tech staff.
- You will be prompted to change your password near the beginning of each semester.
What if I forget my new password?
- During school hours, go to help desk. Mr Wade will assist you in resetting the password.
- If you forget your password outside of school hours, there is no assistance available. As a safeguard, email your password to your personal email account or to your parents so you can easily recall it if needed.
How to change your password (This step must be completed at school):
- Go to password.dogrschools.org
- Click the My Account button
- School email address
- Current password
- Select ‘change password’ from the top menu
- Follow the steps
- Password rules are listed on the right hand side of the page
- Minimum 8 characters
- Must include
- digit, lowercase, uppercase
- May NOT include
- username, any of your 3 previous passwords
- Video How To
How to change Infinite Campus password:
- Log into the Infinite Campus portal on a computer or in Safari on your iPad (option to change password is not available on the Campus Portal app.)
- On the left side select Account Management
- Enter a new password
- Re-enter the new password
- Enter your current password
- Save Changes
- You will see a Save Successful message